Nap Nap

Damn boi

This has to be one of the better animations I've seen on here in a while. Great animation, good music. You seem to have a very solid grasp of volume and weight judging from the segments with the human body; looks really convincing.
Keep it up

Spillkaidah responds:

thanks! i really appreciate that cuz that was definitely one of the tricky things i focused on.

Suck my dick :3 Suck my dick :3

You can see from his facial expression that he is

thoroughly enjoying it. I dont quite like the music, dont think it fits, and would have liked it better if it was just the one guy standing still in the center of the canvas instead of sliding by, thats why i gave you only a 9

Swingers Collab Swingers Collab

YAY its out!

A brilliant piece of true art. Lots of great entries (most of which I hadnt seen before) celebrating the core of what newgrounds is all about.

Herrows Herrows

Oh Joy

You see the thing about this is that the two good points of this flash were the music and Joy. Neither of which you created.
So yeah; Props to Joy and Wasim.

As for your work; I like the style of the text bubbles and text; it has a certain Haringesque quality to it; which I very much like. The drawings dont really follow this quality and fall behind.

CloudEater responds:

Yea the music and joyness are quite superior to the drawings. I'm glad you liked the text style. The carrot man is the bad guy though so I had to draw him so that people wouldn't like him and would enjoy his death :D thanks for the review!

RD10 Poetry & Art Collab RD10 Poetry & Art Collab

YAY

Well done everyone, great thanks to everyone for participating and especially to:
Steaknkidney for organizing;
Renaenae for organizing and creating the actual submission;
ImpendingRiot for helping renae out where I couldnt ;)

I think it was a great idea to have such a cross-forum collab and I definitely hope to see more of these in the future.

Robot Tolonius Robot Tolonius

Good stuff

Cool stuff, wish there would have been a few more though; Ill be sure to make something for your next collab ;)

why didnt you make a part yourself btw?

CloudEater responds:

Thanks cube, I was going to make a part myself but I guess I got lazy :(

Charcoalmation Charcoalmation

Hey Ben!

Oy, nice to see you do something else than you usual saggy-tits big lips stuff!
Critiqueing; I like it, its quite smooth, and Im actually quite surprised this worked the way it did (with all that erasing...)
I think it could be improved by having more of a clear story, especially in the first half of the animation. Also, the figures you used were quite cliche, you could try adding more "style" to them, if you catch my drift...

Captain responds:

I'm pretty sure I did this before I really started drawing in the style that I draw now, but I do intend on doing some nice saggy tit animations in the future.

SKATER V2 Episode: 05 SKATER V2 Episode: 05

Improvements

I've been watching skater since the beginning, and let me tell you, you have improved a LOT. especially drawing/animation and music wise, this episode was way better than the previous ones. the story however could have been better, it's not really as funny as I think it could have been.
Looking forward to next episode!

caramel dance - epilepsy caramel dance - epilepsy

Love that logo...

I just love that amazing logo, I wonder who made it....
It must be one heck of a guy to make such an exquisite work of art ;)

The "J" The "J"

Alas

It's good, but I fear it will not pass judgement (and I doubt if it should) because it's too short & because there is no sound. I remember times when It was special to have a flash movie with music, but nowadays we've gotten used to it.
I'm not talking about those stupid sound effects, just some music to set the mood, should be findable, and it really adds to the experience.
Next time include sound, and try to make it a bit longer.